How it works
Danube Business Talks & Danube Business Dating
The working language of the event is English. Admission on Danube Business Talks & Danube Business Dating is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Step 1 – Online registration for all participants
Click on the registration button on the right and register for the Danube Business Talks and Danube Business Dating. As this will be a hybrid event, you can choose between:
- On-site - You will physically attend the event in Linz. The Danube Business Dating (1:1 meetings) can be held in person with other on-site participants.
- Remote - You will attend this event virtually by watching the sessions of Day 1 via live stream. Please note for Day 2 no live stream is available.
Please provide your personal and company data and choose the sessions you want to attend. After registration is completed an automated e-mail will be sent to you.
Step 2 - Book your meetings for Danube Business Dating (optional)
Note: Only for on-site participants
Danube Business Dating is a quick an easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. This year the meetings will take place in person in Linz. People meet and greet at high speed. The meeting slots will cover 15 minutes and each participant of the Danube Business Talks can also participate at the Danube Business Dating.
- You need to be registed for Danube Business Dating (you can add this session to your agenda if you have not yet registered).
- Specify your company profile and sectors of interest by clicking on your profile.
- From 9 September to 5 October you can select your meeting partners and send meeting requests.
- At the same time each participant is able to request meetings with you which you can accept or decline. Should you not be able to attend all meetings personally, make sure one of your colleagues also registers for Danube Business Dating.
- Here you can find all (available) participants by choosing "matchmaking" in the filter option.
- You will receive your personal meeting agenda for Danube Business Dating from the organiser. You can also download it anytime under “meetings”.
Step 3 – Join us at Danube Business Talks
This year Danube Business Talks is a hybrid event - you can choose between:
Participate on-site in Linz
- Danube Business Talks is available for registered participants only.
- Join us in Linz for interesting speeches and discussions on-site!
Participate online via live steam
- The live stream will be available for registered participants only.
- Log in and click "Live Stage" in the navigation bar on the top (appears on 12 October).
- You can ask questions and give comments via the chat function.
- In addition, selected questions and comments will be forwarded to the moderator.
- Please note that sessions only on Day 1 can be watched online, for Day 2 no live stream is available.
Step 4 – Participate in Danube Business Dating (optional)
- Danube Business Dating is available for registered participants only.
- You will receive your personal meeting agenda from the organiser. You can also download it anytime under "meetings".